ELIGIBILITYThis Website and any features thereof shall be open for use for any individual, corporation, joint stock company, partnership firm, sole proprietorship or any other person who is capable of entering into a valid contract with the Company under the laws applicable in the State of Illinois, U.S.A. Membership in the service is void where prohibited. By using this Website or any features thereof, you represent and warrant that -
- you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement;
- if you are an artificial person created by any statute, you fulfill all the statutory requirements to enter into this Agreement;
- you are not involved in a business similar, or substantially similar, to that of the Company;
- you are of the age of maturity as applicable and defined under the applicable laws in the State of Illinois, U.S.A., i.e., of or above the age of eighteen (18) years;
- you shall abide by all the terms and conditions contained herein;
- you will not allow any ineligible person (natural or artificial) to have access to any of the materials contained herein; and
- your use of this Website or any features thereof does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
File Hosting & File Locking | PROHIBITED CONDUCTIn case your conduct involves, or is suspected (based on reasonable grounds) of involving any of the following actions, the Company may, in its sole discretion, exercise its right to terminate the membership of the offending member and forfeit such member's earnings. Bans issued in this manner may be appealed at the sole discretion of the Company, given that satisfactory evidence is suitably presented by the member to the relevant Ban Appeal Agent, indicating and/or otherwise proving their lack of culpability.
- The prohibited conduct, without limitation, includes -
- creating multiple accounts;
- sharing, exchanging, or selling accounts;
- downloading own files continuously, with or without a proxy;
- offering cash or any other incentives to other users as an allurement to download your files;
- forcing or coercing others by any means to continuously download your file;
- obtaining downloads illegitimately using technical or non-technical measures, including without limitation, multiple registrations;
- advising or coercing other users to stop using the Website and/or register on other Websites;
- exchanging download links with other affiliates, and entering into other similar arrangements with the affiliates;
- promoting your download links in a manner which violates the terms of another site or company;
- coercing into or otherwise instructing users to download your files multiple times;
- splitting file downloads into three (3) or more parts;
- promoting a download method, which, directly or indirectly, bypasses our surveys;
- uploading fake files;
- sending unsolicited or junk mail, chain letters, spam, or other similar communications;
- transmitting or otherwise making available any material containing software viruses, worms, Trojans or any other computer code, files or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- trying to impersonate any person or entity;
- using framing technique on the Website; or
- any other illegal action or omission.
Link Shortening (Publisher)General Rules - These apply to all linking methods:
Visitor Criteria (Link Shortening)You will be paid for a visitor that clicks on an TheOneNetworks.com link or views a website containing the Website Entry Script, providing they meet the following criteria:
Link Shortening | PPV AdvertisingGeneral Rules - The following are not allowed on advertisements displayed on our network:
Publishing & Advertising | Contextual & Non Contextual AdvertisingYou may not place Ads in inappropriate places such as pop-ups, emails or software. In addition, Ads may not be:
- Obscured by elements on a page.
- Placed on any non-content-based page.
- Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
- Placed on, within or alongside other products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.
- Placed on under construction or personal home pages.
- Placed on free hosted pages.
- Place on pages where the bulk of the content is user-generated
- Cached, stored, copied, distributed, or redirected;
- Edited, resized, modified, filtered, obscured, hidden, made transparent, or reordered;
- Adult, Pornographic or any illegal content
- Tobacco, alcohol, ammunition, hazardous substances, illegal drugs, gore, violence, gambling and racism content
- Pages containing profanity or content that and/or discriminates or is offensive to any section of people
- Hate, violence, racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual, group, or organization
- Sale of prescription drugs
- Sale of counterfeit products, imitations of designer or other goods, stolen items or any products that infringe intellectual property rights of other parties
- Contain programs which promote invalid click activity by paying users to clicking on ads, browse websites, read email etc.
- Websites that contain forums, discussion boards, chat rooms, or any content area that is open to public updates without adequate moderation
- Sites with content that has been generated using computer programs and hence may not be comprehendible.
- Bulk of the content is user-generated
- Any other content that we believe in our sole discretion to be illegal
INVALID CLICKS OR IMPRESSIONSYou may not click the Ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods. Clicks on Ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on the Ads is prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, automated click and impression generating tools and the use of robots or deceptive software.
TRAFFIC SOURCESYou may not place Ads on pages receiving traffic from certain sources. For example, publishers may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or display ads as the result of the action of any software application. Publishers shall not drive traffic to their sites through incentivized click programs, spam email marketing, paid-to-surf, autosurf, click-exchange programs, unwanted advertisements on third-party websites, toolbars and other unsolicited software downloads
COPYRIGHT POLICYThe Company respects the Intellectual Property Rights of the rights holders and we encourage the members and the users of this Website to give due respect to such rights of the rights holders. Any Content infringing on the copyrights of any person is strictly prohibited from being posted and stored on the servers of this Website. Any user found in violation of this provision is liable for termination of his/her member account, in addition to permanently deleting such offensive Content. A notice will be served to the infringing member. If such member fails to act on the notice or repeats the offence, his/her member account will be terminated immediately without any further notice.
- Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your rights are being infringed on FileIce.net, you are encouraged to contact us for the corrective action. We will require the following information, consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), to redress the complaint effectively and timely -
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description where the material that you claim is infringing is located on FileIce.net;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement to the effect that you are acting on good faith belief that the disputed use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement to the effect made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
PAYMENT AND PAYMENT LIABILITYWe will make monthly revenue payments ("Revenue Payments") to you based on "Click Through Revenue" collected by us. The "Click Through Revenue" shall be determined solely by us based on the average number of daily valid click-throughs resulting from the queries originating from the Sites and the aggregate traffic quality as measured solely by TheOneNetworks.com and/or its partners, and shall be comprised of revenue received less all applicable commissions (payable to TheOneNetworks.com or its Advertising Partners) and/or operational costs. Revenue Payments shall be due and payable to you on a net-30 day basis. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We shall not be liable for any payment based on (a) any fraudulent impressions generated by any person, bot, automated program or similar device or for fraudulent clicks similarly generated on any Ad, as reasonably determined by us; (b) Ads delivered to end users whose browsers have the Ads disabled; (c) Ads benefiting charitable organizations and other placeholder or transparent Ads that TheOneNetworks.com may deliver in the event that a Site is improperly configured to comply with our technical requirements; (d) TheOneNetworks.com or its Advertising Partner advertisements for its own products and/or services; or (e) impressions co-mingled with a significant number of fraudulent impressions or fraudulent clicks described in (a) above, or as a result of other breach of this Agreement by Publisher for any applicable pay period. We reserve the right to withhold payment or seek a refund of any Revenue Payment in the event of any breach of this Agreement either directly or indirectly by you. TheOneNetworks.com reserves the right to change or modify the methodology for calculating the Revenue Payments due to You at any time at their sole discretion and/or correct any reporting errors.
The money will calculate with every Impression, every View, every Click, every Download but the rates are depends on different countries.
We send payment through PayPal,PayTM,Check By Mail every month.
InstantBanner Publisher | AdvertiserInstantBanner is a service name for Outdoor Billboards Advertising,where you can search place like country,city,state to advertise a billboard according to your desired city. Some condition while posting hoardings,billboard in our site.
- You must the real owner or should have permission to post them.
- You must post valid hoadrings,billboard with valid details.
As an advertise you can buy hoardings,billboard from our seller with IGurantee.You will get order via SMS notification from our server.You can buy hoardings from any suitable payment method,Our payment gateway is powered by PayUMoney IGurantee- this service gives you opportunity, when seller dont attach banner within 48hours then your money will be refunded to you and also we check your billboard banner regularly to see whether InstantBanner publisher remove it before expiry date.